- “Poetry–Huh–What Is It Good for?” Poetry (Original Work) Panel Presentation. Popular Culture Association National Conference. April 2021.
- “Searching for Safety and Redemption: Sanctuary in Marvel’s Luke Cage.” Panel Presentation. Florida College English Association Annual Conference. Boca Raton, FL. October 2019.
- “Of Gods & Superheroes: Myth Wherewith We See the World.” Poetry (Original Work) Panel Presentation. Popular Culture Association National Conference. Washington, D.C. April 2019.
[Marissa Glover, Karen Bjork Kubin, Sally Rosen Kindred, Sarah Ann Winn]
- “Mission Impossible: When Modern Heroes Can’t Defeat Outdated Gender Stereotypes.” Panel Presentation. Popular Culture Association National Conference. Washington, D.C. April 2019.
- “Service as Activism: All It Takes Is Courage to Be FNOMenal.” Panel presentation. SAMLA 90: Fighters from the Margins: Socio-Political Activists and Their Allies. Birmingham, AL. November 2018.
- “Poetry, Prose, & Song as a Reflection of Society & Catalyst for Change.” Panel Chair. South Atlantic Modern Language Association Annual Conference. Birmingham, AL. November 2018.
- “Bridge Out of Troubled Water: How Cell Phones Help Developing Writers Move from Blank Pages to Beautiful Papers.” Panel presentation. College English Association. St. Petersburg, FL. April 2018.
- “High Art or Low Art? Poems for the Page vs. Poems for the Stage.” Panel presentation. South Atlantic Modern Language Association. Atlanta, GA. November 2017.
- “The 1950’s as a Fantasy Land (and Other Harmful Imaginations).” Presentation. Florida College English Association Annual Conference. Melbourne, FL. October 2017.
- “Reimagining the Classroom.” Panel Chair. Florida College English Association. Melbourne, FL. October 2017.
- “Every Man Is an Island: Gendered Difference Between Male and Female Protagonists.” College English Association Annual Conference. Hilton Head, SC. April 2017.
- “Wasted Nostalgia: Pining for a Time That Doesn’t Exist.” L.E.D. Series. Saint Leo University. March 2017.
- “Imagine: First-Day Lessons That Leave a Lasting Impression.” Florida College English Association Annual Conference. St. Petersburg, FL. October 2016.
- “Pistols for Two; Coffee for One: The Duel in History and Jane Austen.” Florida College English Association Annual Conference. St. Petersburg, FL. October 2015.
- “Riddle Me This: What’s the Meaning of a Kiss?” The Opiate. Web. October 2018.
- “From Science to Spectacle: The (D)evolution of the Museum from Charles Willson Peale to P. T. Barnum.” Florida Studies. Print. January 2018.
- SPH 300: Public Speaking
- HUM 100: The Bible in Everyday Life
- ENG 002: Basic Composition Skills
- ENG 121: Academic Writing I
- ENG 122: Academic Writing II
- ENG 205: Intro to Professional Writing
- ENG 210: Love & Desire in Literature
- ENG 215: Monsters & the Monstrous in Literature
- ENG 340: Professional Editing
- ENG 440: Professional Writing for Publication
- “Poems for the Page, Poems for the Stage”
- “Blason Poetry—From the Bible to Bruno Mars”
- “Riddle Me This: What’s the Meaning of a Kiss?”
Secondary Courses (2011-2015):
- Cambridge International IGCSE Program Literature
- Advanced Placement English Language and Composition
- English III Honors
- English II Honors
- English II
- Creative Writing
- Nominated for Outstanding Faculty Member by Saint Leo University’s Student Government Association (2019)
- Nominated for Outstanding Club Advisor by Saint Leo University’s Student Government Association (2018)
- Academic Writer: Create Instructional, Assessment, and Training Materials for distribution (2010–present)
- Third Place, Team Trivia Regional Tournament: Saint Leo’s Drinking Caps (2017)
- Slam Poetry Club Faculty Advisor: Saint Leo University (2015-2016, 2016-2017)
- Florida Distinguished Educator: Awarded by Florida Department of Education (2016)