Work forthcoming from Whale Road Review, Fresh Air Poetry, The Cabinet of Heed, UCity Review, Louisiana Literature, Sweet, and others.
Sample of Published Work
- “Autodidacts.” Poem. Rust + Moth. Web. September 2019.
- “Shoot Me Now.” Flash Fiction. After the Pause. Web. September 2019.
- “Boomerang.” Poem. SWWIM Every Day. Web. March 2019.
- “Chronic” and “Bones.” Two Poems. Nine Muses. Web. December 2018.
- “Visitation.” Poem. Barren Magazine. Web. September 2018.
- “Dinner with the Man,” “Thoughts While My Nemesis Reads His Poetry at the Algonquin Hotel,” “This Is My Body, Broken.” 3 Poems. Easy Street. Web. March 2018.
- “A Taste for Naming.” Poem. The Opiate. April 2017.
“If All My Dreams Came True” published in South Florida Poetry Journal, May 2019
“In Each of Her Folds a Promise Waits” performed at SASSabration, 2016.
Selected Public Readings
- “All the World’s a Stage.” This interactive workshop includes practical tips and techniques for presenting original work at public readings. Attendees will also be given the opportunity to practice these techniques with their own writing during the class. Sandhill Writer’s Retreat. May 2019.
- “Poems for the Page, Poems for the Stage.” Ferris State University. April 2019.
- “Be FNOMenal Poetry Workshop.” Saint Leo University. December 2018.
- “Spoken Word Poetry: How to Slam Without Hurting Anyone.” Sandhill Writer’s Retreat. May 2017.
Read this interview with Marissa to learn more about her work as a poet*.
*An abbreviated list of where you can find Marissa Glover’s work: The Lascaux Review, Rust + Moth, SWWIM Every Day, First Things, Barren Magazine, Stoneboat Literary Journal, Gyroscope Review, South Florida Poetry Journal, After the Pause, War, Literature & the Arts, Easy Street, The Mythic Circle, The New Verse News, Picaroon Poetry, Amaryllis, The Opiate, Ink, Sweat and Tears, Unbroken Journal, Ghost City Review, The Cabinet of Heed, The Furious Gazelle, Aethlon: The Journal of Sport Literature, Nine Muses, Riggwelter, The Coil, Dirty Paws Poetry, Post Ghost Press, The Ekphrastic Review, Amethyst Review, Writers Resist